Mission and Objectives
We advocate for and enrich the lives of people living with CHD through awareness, education, research and support.
To be the leading voice for enriching the lives of Canadians with CHD.
Building a dedicated CHD community that fosters compassion, empowerment and collaboration.
The objectives of the Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance (CCHA) include the following:
- Become the go-to organization that connects CHD organizations across Canada.
- Partner to build out CHD programs that will support and benefit the CHD community across Canada.
- Advocate for and assist with the advancement and dissemination of CHD research to the CHD community across Canada.
- Be a key resource and education partner for the CHD community
- Develop sustainable fundraising programs and sources to support the above objectives.
- Build a deeper awareness of CHD within the CHD community and the Canadian public at large.
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.