There are more than 180,000 Canadian children and adults with congenital heart defects who need your help.

The Canadian Congenital Heart Alliance (CCHA) is a volunteer-run registered charitable organization made up of patients with a congenital heart defect, their friends, families, and the medical community. With your support, we aim to improve the quality of care for these patients, many of whom require lifelong expert care.

The Children’s Heart Network invites all heart teens to a transitioning workshop at the Vancouver Aquarium, Stanley Park on Saturday, April 26th 2014, 11am-3pm. This will be a fun and engaging workshop that will provide information on the process of …[more]

Did you know that an estimated 23% of patients with congenital heart disease are currently being followed by a specially-trained cardiologist? The other 77% are lost to follow-up (fall out of the system once they leave their paediatric hospital), either …[more]

Sick of winter!  Need something fun and exciting to look forward to this spring.  Why not come out to walk or run through the beautiful Evergreen Brickworks with Team CCHA in the Walk of Life to help raise money for …[more]

To find out about our September 2014 Beat Retreat camp please click HERE. It’s got all the info you need to know – where, when, how, who, etc. Please register early because there are only 35 spots available and they …[more]

This guide has been created by the Regional Assessment and Resource Centre (RARC). RARC provides accurate and comprehensive assessments and follow-up services to post-secondary students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD. To access the Guide please click HERE.    

  In recognition of CHD Awareness Day, the BC chapter of CCHA held the 1st ever “Heart Warriors Walk” on February 15. Over 100 people participated, and thanks to them and the generous sponsors, more than $3,000 was raised! A …[more]

Upcoming ACHA webinar: Pulmonary Stenosis in the ACHD Patient Monday, February 24, 2014, 7-8 p.m. EST Presented by Marlon Rosenbaum, MD Click here to register. About the Webinar: Were you born with pulmonary stenosis, a narrowing of the pulmonary valve? Do you …[more]

Thank you to everyone who has helped us spread the word about congenital heart disease (CHD) and the work that CCHA is doing to help patients and their families. This year has been our busiest and most productive yet: we …[more]

Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!

Please watch our films!

CCHA has a new bilingual brochure!
CCHA brochure